Monday, March 9, 2009

Step that Step...

Walk that walk...!!! The best thing that happened last week was that Kyle was given the go ahead to walk on his hip that he broke 12 weeks ago. He still has to use a cane but it was great news. He had to show Grandpa and Grandma the cane. Its not the best picture but he didn't want to stand there any longer as he was getting ready to give a talk in church and did not have many patience for his mom and a camera. Talking in church is not his most favorite thing to do :-) The other pictures are of his room we painted this weekend. It looks so much better. Ashlee painted some shelves so we had to post a picture of this as well.


5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Room looks awesome!!! He did a wonderful job on Sunday. Short and meaningful!!! I love the cane! He came out to the house and hung with me for about 30 minutes! However, I beleive he got in trouble for not checking in with his dad!!!!

Trish said...

Yay, Kyle!!!!

The Mom said...

Hey, I was in the foyer with little Aubree when Kyle spoke and heard every word. He did great and he is so funny. Cute rooms!

Mom and Dad said...

I love the color of the room, and the cane is the best. I hope Ashlee helped with the painting she is good at it. I'am so glad that Kyle gave a talk way to go Kyle.

Love You Mom and Dad

Kathy said...

I love the painting, looks great. I am so glad the doctors gave Kyle the okay to put weight on that hip.