Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall....

Well, fall is here. The leaves have changed to beautiful colors of red, orange and yellow, we brought the cows home, and the weather is cooler. I love fall!! Ashlee helped me put up the Halloween decorations yesterday so the house looks more festive. For the missionaries, I have added some picture of Kyle moving the cows. One picture he says is just for Grandpa. You will notice the hat on sideways with his tongue sticking out!! Yes we all remember that photo from Maui!!! A couple of pictures are from this morning. A stormed moved in last night and you can see it rolling over the Samaria mountains and North Canyon!! The pictures of Kyle riding also have Kiely Jo in them but she didn't want her pictures taken. The other rider is Grandpa Chuck, yes at the age of 79 he can still move cows and enjoys helping the kids with the cows....Love you!!






















3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

It has been one storm after another!!!! Love the cooler weather, just hoping Mother Nature doens't throw any snow at us just yet!!!!!

The Mom said...

I have enjoyed catching up on your pictures. I love the shots shenell took! Those are the cutest kids! Madsens and Davis' have great genes!

Mom and Dad said...

I love to see the kids riding their horses. When I get home I am going to find me a horses to ride. Wonderful pictuers of the valley, it looks beautiful.


Love to all Grandma and Grandpa