Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New School Year 2009-2010

Well, another school year is under way. For Kyle, this is his last year in high school....yes, he is a Senior, I know, I can't believe it either. He is excited but also worried already about what life will bring after high school. Ashlee is an 8th grader and loving every minute so far. She has made the volleyball team and enjoying it very much. We took some pictures around the farm over the weekend. The pictures attached are with my camera, better ones are to follow that Shenell took with her great new camera (Thanks Shenell!!) For the missionaries, we had rain over the weekend and a pretty good storm tonight. It seems fall is in the air but the weather shows more summer for the next few days. Enjoy the pictures!!!

Nicole had fun with us too taking pictures!!

Kyle does not like having his picture taken!! We had to work for these!!


He loves his letterman's jacket!!



Ashlee had so many great pictures I didn't know which ones to choose!!










2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I promise I will get you a disc as soon as I plan out the soccer teams!!!! Love ya!!! I had a blast taking them!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Can't believe that Kyle is a senior. where does the time go. good pictuers of Ashelee, Nicole and Kyle, love the smiles.

Love Mom and Dad