Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where Oh where have we been....

well, to Missouri to see the Missionaries. Yes, we made the trip back to Missouri to Adam-ondi-Ahman and had a great visit with my parents. We spent 9 days traveling back and we also went to Nauvoo. It was a great trip. I just can not explain the peaceful feelings we had the entire time we were gone. My parents are serving their mission in such a wonderful place. We loved ever minute we were there. Ashlee and Kyle had such a great time. There was a swing were my parents live and this was Ashlee's favorite place to hang out. We seen so many beautiful places and had great feelings of peacefulness and felt the spirit that it is just hard to explain. It will be a trip that we never forget. We are so thankful we had this opportunity to visit this great place and learn about the history. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great trip!! Love you!!

Attached are just a few pictures...Enjoy!!!




























5 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

We had a awonderful time, it diffently will help with the home sickness. Kyle and Ashlee keep working hard and take care of your Mom and Dad.Thanks for coming.

Love to all
Mom and Dad

Soccer Mom said...

The Missionaries look GREAT! Pics are adorable! Can't wait until we get to go!!!!

Michelle said...

Awww, that's so fun for you guys!! I bet the missionaries were so happy to see you! We went back the summer after Justin graduated to the National Final High School Rodeo and visited several of the places back there. So neat!

Team LIVE THE LIFE said...

I can't wait for my turn!!!

The Mom said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to go! It really is the most peaceful place ever. I loved the wagon rides but more than anything, I loved all the shops family center. Darling Pictures!! The swing just gives it the finished touch. It needs to be in a magazine or something!