Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Update...

Here is just a little update to what the kids have been doing the past week. Kyle is getting ready to end his Junior year. He is excited to be a Senior next year. School is a struggle for Kyle so there are many things about school he will not miss but there are friends and great teachers and those extra activities that he will miss. All we have heard for the past month is that he only has one year of high school left. This morning as we were getting ready for the day, he said to me, "I will be a Senior next year, can you believe it"...and before I could answer he said, "I guess I've grown up a little too fast" I could hardly talk. There have been days we weren't sure if we would see him graduate from high school or even finish his Junior year but we are so proud of the great young man that he has become.
Ashlee has been busy at school too. She decide to run for Student Body Vice President of her Middle school. She made it through the preliminaries and hopes to win. She has made signs, stickers and now working on a skit for tomorrow. She is our rock and Ray calls her the "Guard" as she keeps us all in line, makes sure we don't forget things and just keeps up going.
Love goes out to the Missionaries in Missouri!!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I can't beleive he is going to be graduating! I still remember the little runt coming to play and go fishing!!!! Ashlee will do GREAT and if you need any help, let me know!!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Where did the years go? Time flys when your having fun. Kyle and Ashlee are diffently fun to be a part of their lives. How blessed we are to have such wonderful grand children.

Love to all Mom and Dad