Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update.....

Just wanted to post an update on Mr. Kyle. He went to the doctor last week and the hip joint is healing extremely well. The Doc was pleased with his range of motion in just six weeks. The nerve has not healed completely but Kyle does have more feeling on the top of his foot than what he did four weeks ago so we find this encouraging. Below are a few pictures of the truck.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support during this time. We couldn't ask for a greater family and support system. You are all awesome!!!


6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

The pics of the truck still amaze me!!!! He is doing AWESOME!

Kathy said...

I am so glad he is okay and healing.

Trish said...

Wow - amazing that he came out of that like he did! Miss you guys, too! See you Sunday!!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how bad that truck looks! What a lucky guy! He looked good yesterday - he seems to be getting along pretty great.

The Mom said...

Hello Paula! I was just snoopin around at other "Malad Town" blogs. May I join your "Madsen Blogging" trend? I promise to be nice. But first, I'm glad Kyle is okay too.

Richards Family said...

Oh Paula, Nikki told be about Kyle. I am sooo glad he is doing so well!!