Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Preston Dance Competition

Ashlee and Nicole had a team dance competition last Saturday. Their Hip-Hop dance received a Judges Choice award and their production number titled "One World" received a high score award. It was a lot of fun!! Here are a few pictures!!


And I saved the best picture for last. You know the look you get from your daughter when you do something embarrassing or stupid and they look at you and say "Mother!!" Well, I just happen to capture this on camera at the dance competition!! I didn't think my impersonation of "Flash Dance" was that bad!!! Just kidding!! Not sure what I did for the look but oh well, got it on film!!

3 comments:

The Mom said...

ahhh how cute are they? I'm glad she has a good time in dance. She really is a good little dancer!

Soccer Mom said...

I love the look!!!! I want to see the "flash dance" impression!!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Love the pictures, I love the look I have received that look alot myself. Cute girls I miss them alot. Keep them fire woman dancing, it makes our day. Love to all

Mom and Dad